Billing and Collection Staff
- Prepare invoices and statements of accounts addressed to the clients of the Firm.
- Monitor timely payment of Firm clients and the proper and accurate recording of the same in the Firm’s billing and accounting systems.
- Performs other accounting tasks as may be required
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking or equivalent courses
- Preferably with 1 to 3 years work experience in billing and collection
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient knowledge and experience using MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Detailed and deadline-oriented
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize