- Welcome guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, imputing, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text and data.
- Handle, research, review, verification, and routing of correspondence, reports and legal documents.
- Draft letters, documents and communications.
- Initiate telecommunications and organize client conferences and meetings.
- Maintain lawyer calendars, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in a reputable school
- Previous employment in a law firm is an advantage
- Good in oral and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge and experience using MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
Other Related Posts
Records Staff/Courser5:06 pm
Billing and Collection Staff5:02 pm
Corporate Paralegal4:55 pm